Friday, June 6, 2008

She's finally here!

It's taken me forever it seems to get this posted, but our little angel is finally here!

The stats:
name - Elise Joanne Pickett
birthday - Sunday, May 18, 6:47pm
weight - 7 lbs 5 ozs
height - 20 inches




Mom, Dad and Baby Elise right after "coming out of the chute" as Jared would say. She really didn't come out of any shute, they just opened me up and pulled her out.


Daddy and Elise at the hospital napping. Aren't they so cute!


This was Elise's blessing day, only one week after she was born! All the Pickett's were in town and I don't think any of the Alonzo's knew about it. It was a hectic week to say the least.


Here she is napping once again. She's quite the sleeper, but I guess that's what newborns do. Notice the saying on her shirt - Daddy's little princess and it couldn't be more true!


I will post some more pictures later, but this is a good start for me for now. Enjoy!

8 comments:

dana said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck in the next few months. Soon she'll wake up and start smiling. Then she will REALLY be Daddy's Little Princess.

Brittney said...

I'm so glad to see some pictures of little Elise. She is precious! Congrats guys!!

Kjelstrom Family said...

She is so adorable!! I am so happy for you. What an adorable girl. I am so happy for you!!

Jordan and Hannah said...

I'm so glad you're back on the blogging...I was dying for some news! She's beautiful and Maria was terrible with the stats. Can't wait for more updates! BTW, I'm so glad you went with Elise - such a beautiful name!!!

Congratulations from the Lam Clan!

The Hyer Family said...

Congrats!!!!! You look great by the way! What a head of hair she has...darling baby! Enjoy this time!

Lindsey said...

Great pics, thanks for posting! If you want help blogging, I'd be more than happy to come over, take pictures of the baby, and then post them all! :)

Stapletons said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures and congratulations!! Isn't it just so fun... and tiresome and crazy?! I'm so excited for you!
It just keeps getting more and more fun!
Love,
KT

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats. Spend as much time with her as you can, she will grow up so fast! I am glad you made this blog, it is great. Mom and I are very proud of you. And we hope we see you when you visit Utah again.

Love Jennifer and Aunt Tena