Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yay, new pics and a blog. It's a miracle.

Yes it's true. I'm finally getting around to posting something! It's a miracle. I got a new camera and have been trying it out. There are still a few things I need to work out, but for the most part it's really nice. I have some cute pictures from the beach, but they are on the other camera and I haven't downloaded those pics yet. So here's some ones from just goofing around at home.

This really shows me the true potentinal of the camera. Not such a cute pic of Elise, but the quality is really good.
Blowing bubbles with our bubble gun. Way better than blowing them with your own air. She and Erik were having a good old time.





This is where the red eye reduction button is driving me bonkers. More than half the pictures have turned out with closed and squinty eyes. I'm on a mission to find out how to turn the darn thing off! Our little one tooth wonder! Yes, 14 months old and still only 1 tooth!
Absolutely love this pic. She loves to hang out on the couch looking at the window, but she never rests her head on the back so I was lucky to get such a great shot. See... that camera is paying off already.
Well now that I'm getting more practice with it hopefully there will be some updates more regularly.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I agree--that last one is great!

I honestly can't believe how big she looks--and I see her every week! I'm sure you can't believe it either. :)

The Wyett Family said...

Yay, I'm glad to see you blogging again! Keep the cute pics coming! We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Yay... you are blogging again! I can't believe how big she is. She is adorable!