Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Photos

I haven't added pictures of the family in ages and since Natalie showed me how easy it was I thought I would add a few.

This is the only decent picture from Christmas morning.


Jared on a scout campout in Big Bear.


New Years Eve Excitement (it's sparking cider just in case you were wondering).


BBQ with Grandma and Grandpa Pickett


Erik with his sister Rosie at her birthday party in January


Boy Scout hike to the Hollywood sign.


Erik's birthday party in February. Great weekend to be outside.


Elise and friends picking oranges from the trees in our backyard.


So there was the past few months in a nutshell. Now that I know how much easier it is to add pics I'm going to try to do it more often. Plus my baby Elise is adorable and you all should get to see her cute smiling face more often (am I a biased mommy or what!?).

2 comments:

Kjelstrom Family said...

She is adorable! I love her beautiful blue eyes!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great. We live in the scouting world. I never would have thought that would happen. It's awesome.