Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog stalking - 12 in 2012

So I was eating my lunch at my desk and blog stalking some quilt blogs and found a great idea. This lady did an 11 in 2011 theme and set aside 11 projects to complete in 2011. I wanna do the same thing but for quilts, like 12 quilts for 2012. Sounds ambitious, but if I can do one a month then that would totally work! Anyone feel like joining me? It doesn't have to be quilts, it can be what ever you want to get done in 2012.

In other news this past weekend I finally hit my goal...216, which means I'm officially over my 100 pound goal, and by 2 pounds. Well sadly it was short lived as it jumped back up but today was at 219 so I don't feel that bad. I hate that it bounces so much. Guess if I only weighed once a week it wouldn't, but since I weigh everyday that might be why. I know you shouldn't weigh every day but I promised myself I would never let it get out of hand again and the only way for me to do that is to keep it in the front of my mind at all times.

Ok, so I'm going to start thinking of my 12 in 2012 now so I can get a jump on it. Tell me what you wanna do too!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I definitely can't commit to 12 quilts in a year, but you've given me some inspiration! I want to join another virtual quilting bee, so I'll be making 12 blocks in the year. Something new each month. Yay!

The Highlands Mathis said...

Is this TMI? I need to lose more baby weight so I'm going to go with (size)12 in 2012. I haven't been that size for a long time but I think it might be a doable goal.