Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nothing new

I'm finally working on a new quilt for a girl at work. She's having a baby girl, so I gathered up some scraps and put it together. I'm going to baste and hopefully quilt it tonight. Pics to come. I was practicing last night on my free motion quilting and it was hard, but everything I've read said the first few times are difficult and never come out right. So I'll keep practicing and see if I can't figure it out. I also found that I love working with basting spray. It's so simple and easy to use and I don't ever have to pin again! Well maybe big projects.

In other news, there really isn't much new going on. I'm 24 weeks along and ready to be done with pregnancy. The leg cramps just started a few days ago and I'm already sick of them. Last time I took calcium and it seemed to help. So I just started that a few days ago too. I've decided that me and pregnancy are not friends. I don't like being sick and I really hate baby kicking me. It makes me nauseous. So there you have it.

No comments: