So it's been a really long time since I've blogged and this morning I want to avoid doing my work. I was checking out some quilt blogs and found some inspiration and need to write down a list of all the ones I want to make. Maybe if I write them all down I might eventually get them done. Yesterday I decided that as much as I like being a part of the virtual quilting bee world I don't think I'm going to participate next year. It just feels like I have too much on my plate right now. I'm going to finish up this year's bee in September then take a break. Maybe I can finally get some of my many projects done. So this is my very long and extensive list of quilts I want to make. I don't have pics, well except for in my head:
1. Churn Dash solids bee quilt (nearly done, but just finally figured out how I want to put it together)
2. Sunday Morning Quilts bee quilt (need to make a few more blocks myself)
3. Circle jeans quilt (that one shouldn't be too bad to get finished up)
4. Herring bone weave for Elise's teacher (need to get that one done soon). I also have enough fabric to make one for me too :)
5. Basket weave quilt
6. I spy fruit jar quilt
7. White star quilt (have made a few blocks but stopped working on that one)
8. Baby quilts for Liz, Michelle and Gina. Have the stuff just need to make them.
9. Solids rectangle quilt (saw this in a magazine this week and I already have tons of scraps for it)
10. Jacob's 4th of July quilt (top is already complete, just need to baste and quilt it!)
11. Crazy quilt for MIL with all her old fabrics.
12. Cross Stitch quilt from MIL (have the blocks just need to sew together)
I think that's all I can think of at the moment but that is a very long list considering how long it takes me to put something together. At least they aren't in any sort of order. I'm sure there are more and if I think of any I'll have to edit the list.