Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seeing better already

On Friday, Sept. 4 I went back to the doctor's office to have the protective contacts removed. I was really worried about it because I had read a few other blogs and everyone mentioned that it was going to be very blurry when you get the contacts off. But actually it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. My eyes were tired that day from a little bit of driving getting Erik's school stuff in order, but really not bad at all.

Saturday the 5th I woke up with the clearest vision I think I've ever had. It was a great birthday present. Then I put my drops in and it went a little hazy. But overall it's been a very speedy recovery. I owe it to the blessing my dad and Jared gave me the night before I went for the surgery. My vision is really so much better than I was thinking it would be at this point and I've only had that dry eye feeling once. I try to keep them hydrated, but really don't use my drops much. I was talking to some girlfriends about it last night and concluded that it was definitely worth all of it. And hopefully as the weeks progress it will get even better!

No comments: