Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Beach Trip

We spend Labor Day at the beach with David, Cyndi, Mikey and Myles. We had lots of fun and even saw a starfish. The sand was hot and the water was cold. I decided to put Elise's feet into the water and she screamed at the top of her lungs. I guess it was just a little too cold for her tiny feet. I'm sure she'll come to love it one day :)


My muscle man!!!
Mama's enjoying the sun!
Digging a hole to China.
Happy baby Myles :)
Hey boys and girls...it's Spongebob's best friend Patrick !!
My girly giggling.

Strike a pose.Mikey after a hard day of playing at the beach.

3 comments:

Camille said...

What darling kids!!!

The Hyer Family said...

I can't believe how much hair she has...she has more hair than my almost-2-year-old!!!

Jeanette said...

I can't get over how much Elise looks like Jared! She is such a cutie!