Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't feel like working

I have a little bit of work to do, but honestly don't feel like working. I'll get to it in about 5 mintues from now. I just wanted to say that Thanksgiving pictures are on the way (I need to find my adapter) and then you can all experience the joy that was Thanksgiving. No, honestly it was a really nice weekend. I'll tell you all about it when I post the pics.

The other thing I wanted to say is I love Christmas music. It's hard for me to hear it before Thanksgiving, but now I'm getting my fill. My co-worker mentioned that she had some random song stuck in her head this morning. I told her I had "Jingle Bells" in my head. She laughed. I really do love it. I tried to watch the lighting of the tree at Rockerfeller center last night, but Erik want to sing karaoke, so guess which one won? The karaoke of course. Thankfully there are a few Christmas songs there. We rocked it out though for nearly an hour and had such a fun time. I'm borrowing it fromMaria, but I might have to invest in one soon. Anyway, happy listening (my car radio is tuned to 103.5 constantly now! YAY!).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I found a station here in the bay area, that plays Christmas all month. I am so glad. Hailey actually knows most of the words to many of the songs.
The station here is cal KOIT. Everytime they spell it on the station, I just have to say koit. It just does have the same ring as kost.
Anyway, Merry Christmas!