Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and other pics

For Halloween Elise and I were both witches, well she's the "witch in training". I wasn't in the best of moods that night so I didn't end up taking a bunch of pics, but the next day I had some professional ones of her done and I will post those as soon as I get them. She was, of course, adored by the whole ward and had a fun time Trunk or Treating (being the mean mom I am, I didn't let her get any candy...maybe next year).
Her new favorite play thing we swapped with the Bunces. They got the glider and we got this for a few months. I love it. She's entertained for a few minutes at least. Look at the drool! Can we say TEETHING!!
This is how she has been sleeping lately. Her butt is up in the air and it's adorable. I got this shot just in time as she woke up a few minutes later.

Daddy and Elise taking a nap. Notice the Grumpy shirt. It's his favorite recently. My look at the double chins.

Here's Elise with her pony tails. I thought it was so cute, but sadly it only lasted a few minutes and then she somehow managed to get them out. Oh well.





2 comments:

Shelly said...

Elise is so cute!! How old is she? How do you like being a mommy!! Isn't strange we all have kids?? I still don't feel like I should be a mom!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness how cute! She is adorable!