Thursday, November 6, 2008

Once again stolen from Brittney...she's just so cool!

Ok, I have to admit I love filling these little things out. And since Brittney is so cool, I have to steal all of her fun ideas.

8 shows I like to watch:
1. Lost
2. Hereos
3. Oprah
4. House Hunters
5. Diners, Drive-in's & Dives
6. Ghost Whisperer
7. Supernatural
8. 'Til Death

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Played with Elise after work
3. Ate chicken for lunch
4. Watched The Amazing Race
5. Had corn dogs and fries for dinner
6. Gave Elise a bath
7. Changed a very nasty diaper
8. Went to bed too late (wow, my life is a bore!)

8 favorite places to eat:
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Fatburger
3. Panda Express
4. Souplantation
5. In N Out
6. Cafe Rio (only when I'm in Utah)
7. Coldstone (does an ice cream place count?)
8. Chipotle

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving in Arizona
2. First Christmas with Elise (not that she will know what it is yet)
3. Sending out my Christmas letter
4. Organizing the Primary closet
5. Going to Utah in the spring to see my brothers, their wives and all my cute nieces and soon to be nephew
6. Someday owning a home
7. More kids
8. When I finally get to STOP pumping!!

8 things on my wish list:
1. A home of my own
2. To be a stay at home mom
3. An 80 gb ipod classic
4. To finish all the books I have on my reading list right now (I think there are about 5 or 6)
5. To sleep in on the weekends
6. This court stuff with Erik's mom to be finished already
7. To go to the temple more
8. World peace (hehe)

8 people I tag:Because the majority of people I know won't respond-here's an open invitation to anyone else that wants to.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh, I feel so special!!!