Monday, November 17, 2008

I love my husband because...

Ok, since I seem to be more and more irritated by my family I decided I would write the things I love about them in an effort to change my attitude. I did the same thing on my mission. When times got tough I wrote at least 5 things a day I was grateful for.

So...I love my husband, Jared, because he really makes a lot of effort to love and take care of me. I know he worries a lot about how I feel and what I think and I really appreciate that. He's such a good daddy to his son and our little girl. I feel very blessed to have found my very best friend in the entire world and that he finally agreed to go along with my scheme to get married a little more than 4 years ago. Here's to my hubbie... I couldn't have asked for anything better. Lyrics to a song by Kenneth Cope say, "It's like I've managed to choose what was chosen." I wish I could write out the whole song, it would make a lot more sense, but just know that I do love him and care about him and I need to appreciate him more and more!

No comments: